Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Will I become a certified critical thinker after completing this course?
- Yes. Students who successfully complete the course will receive a skills certification under the IBAR Critical Thinking Method.
- What resources will I need for this class?
- You can use your smartphone, tablet, or laptop with Internet connection. Additionally, you will be provided with all the necessary educational material.
- What makes this course so unique? Also, based on the package that you select, you have total access to your instructor using Skype or any telecommunication devices. By becoming a skills-certified IBAR Critical Thinker, you have an advantage over your competition on college and job applications. Unlike other critical thinking courses at universities, this is a specialized certification program based on the skills you’ll need to excel in the workforce. With the rising costs of college tuition and limited space in the best schools, you need an edge to win. An IBAR Critical Thinking Skills Certification gives you that edge. Today, colleges and corporations are looking for candidates who can solve complex problems and make effective decisions. Is there a better way to show that you are a world-class problem solver and decision maker than by getting certified?
This course is ideal for high school seniors, college students and new entrants into the workforce. Currently, this course is only offered in English.
This course includes the E-textbook, The IBAR Way of Critical Thinking.
Each student is responsible for being prepared to take part in this online course. Because self-study depends on individual initiative and motivation, participants may go at their own pace. There are no deadlines for assignments and participants have 90 days from the day of enrollment to complete the course. The enrollment date is the day students register for the course. The faster participants commit and complete the course, the more marketable and attractive participants become for college and job opportunities. The choice for or against becoming successful rests with you.